P90X Certified Independent Team Beachbody Coach. I am a tea-addicted, fitness-loving vegan from the Boston area, and am all about being happy and healthy. I reblog all things fitness, geek, and pertaining to tea. Fitblrs unite! :)
It’s been seriously busy on my end, busy enough that I missed a few days’ worth of exercises. I don’t need to go into the excuses but it happens, right? So I’m piling on the cardio for the rest of the week and restarting week 3 next week. I did Plyometrics last night and with the exception of hot foot I’m starting to be really good at the exercises! Although with hot foot I can actually keep going with my right leg for the entire time. My left calf, for whatever reason, is the weaker one. I wonder if I can get its strength up somehow.
Also, an announcement: if you loved these posts and want to try P90X (or its easier prequel Power 90), I’m coaching two accountability/fitness challenge groups. One is the “basic” challenge for those who are just starting out and aren’t ready for intense programs like P90X just yet, and the other is the advanced for people who have been working out and/or want something more challenging.
I have one slot in each group left but you have to hurry, the challenge starts on Nov 14th and you’ll need to order your challenge packs in advance so your workouts will arrive on time!
Here’s what you get to help you in your challenge:
- The fitness program you selected
- 30 day supply of Shakeology
- 30 days of Club level membership on Team Beachbody.com (including the full meal planner)
- Personal support of a fitness coach to help you achieve and exceed your goals (This is a lifetime coach, not just for the duration of the challenge) — That’s me!
An additional bonus: if you were thinking about becoming a coach, the initial signup fee is waived if you buy a pack. You could earn back the money and then some if you chose this option, and I really only recommend it to those who are serious about fitness and would enjoy helping others to get fit, if nothing else as a cheerleader/accountability partner.
Here’s a list of the prizes that you could win:
- $500 each day you log your workout
- $1,000 in the monthly drawing
- Free workout video for having the best results of the challenge group
- $10,000 for having the best results of the quarter
- $100,000 for having the best resutls of the year
Here’s the cost of the challenge:
- Power 90 (or another basic program in the pack) - $160
- P90X (or another advanced program in the pack) - $205
All you need to do in order to sign up is contact me and I’ll provide you with the link to get your pack. Once you’ve ordered, I can add you to the appropriate Facebook group.
Join me! The only thing you have to lose is the idea that you can’t do it…because you can. :)